The 14th Caraga Business Conference was finally over. And the turn out is a gratifying one. From the 200 target participants, we have gathered 350+. And from zero sponsor, we have contracted 3. So in spite of all the pressures that marks wrinkles in my face (although i am already ampalaya-wrinkled), everything have been rewarding.
- the SEDF for the distribution of the invitations to the local municipal executives,
- the company messengers for the distribution of the communications around the city,
- the GEM-USAID for inviting outside participants from as far as Kidapawan City, Pagadian City, and Dipolog City. GEM-USAID is also our major sponsor.
- the DTI Caraga Region and Province for handling the Trade Fair and Exhibit and distribution of communications and promotional materials, especially to Sir Driggs (the dynamite, my work idol) for drafting the conference resolutions.
- the City and Provincial Government for the all-out support. ALWAYS.
- the Philex Mining, Globe Telecom, Daydream Laguna Resort, and Taganito Mining for sponsoring the activity
- the participants for making things happen
- Screwface and PCA for the plaque and ID layout
- the PCCI National and PCCI Mindanao
- absolutely God who answered my prayers during Sunday Mass to make the event a success.
The 14th CBC was not only a jampacked conference, but one which has substance. And definitely unforgettable.
It was closed by not the usual speech of a politician but rather an inspiring individual who hails from Surigao City and written a book of his biography and journey towards success. And the inspired me have my copy of his booked autographed...
God is really good. The month of November was full of heavy rains and our preparation was showered with curtains of it causing us some delays in the workplan. But during the activity, the skies were crystal clear and hot as hell. The Eagle Shrine Tour this morning in Dinagat Islands was even a scorching one with the warm welcome of delegates organized by Dinagat's provincial government. It was flocked by locales and students waving their colorful banderitas. Thank you Provincial Government of Dinagat Islands for sponsoring the tour. You indeed showcased one of your mystical jewels. Thank you also Philippine Navy-Surigao for bringing the participants to Dinagat Islands.
Pose with the emcee