Monday, April 6, 2009

Scorching Summer Spots

The sun is getting hotter everyone wants to cool off. The summer is getting trendier everyone loves to hang out in the beach. And I'm in for Summer 2009.

The following photos best summarizes the series of my island trips around Surigao:

Sun


Sand


Sea

and..

Surf


Hopping around the islands of my naturally breath-taking hometown, Surigao de Norte, I was able to revisit the places that I've been since years and checked out what was changed since my last visit. I also found new potential tourist escapades that gained less attention but equally beautiful and amazing with the Cloud 9.

Find out where can you find the above cool summer destinations and experience the hangover of summer.


Upnext: other ways to enjoy Bucas Grande Island in Socorro, Surigao del Norte.

10 comments:

escape said...

3S is really cool. dont worry ill be there in time as i already took my first basic surfing lesson. hehehe....

pusangkalye said...

buti ka pa nga ta pagala-gala lang at pa-swimming swimming---ako matatapos na summer wl pang napupuntahang beach---iba kasi inaasikaso ko--busy lang at walang masyadong mablog kaya halos wala akong post---keke

Sarah said...

You've got great photos. Blessings to you...
Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope to hear from you again

Raft3r said...

Have a Blessed Holy Week, islander!
That all in things God may be glorified.

OLANOLOGY said...

count me in too.... and in sor summer 2009! waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... ampunin mo naman ako kung punta ako surigao. waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.........

Lantaw said...

you can't go wrong with sun, sand, and sea :D

Jasper said...

hmmm! surfing seems to pick up big time nowadays!

Unknown said...

gorgeous place!!

Anonymous said...

hello Islander,
I like your pictures in siargao, can you please tell me what is the longest beach in siargao? I like joggin along the beach but I can not find if there is a long beach in the island for me to jog. Do you kow about how long is the longet beach?
Thanks for your help
victor

The Islander said...

Hello Victor,

the longest i think is in General Luna. You can start jogging either from its poblacion (where most of the restaurants and entertainments are located) to the surfing site or from the surfing site down south. it stretches for i guess more than 4 kilometers.

hope this helps. sorry for the late reply. thank you.